Life, work, love, family, friends, world domination – Mahn it seems as if one needs to be a magical being to stay on top of it all.
In the last few decades we have seen women overcoming stereotypes, unfair laws and male-centered workplace practices to achieve their dreams, paving the way for more women to follow the suit. These women may seem like super heroes, but we assure you that they don’t have capes, they just have strategies.
Here we have jotted down a few habits that might help you be a successful woman.
- Start your day with a good mind-set. Meditation ofcourse will add on to this.
- Connect to yourself before you connect to the world.
- Interact with people who come your way in a kind and compassionate manner, no matter what space they come from.
- Bond with your co-workers. This aids better communication and pushes towards a better working environment.
- Don’t shy away and move out of your comfort zone. Be ready to make the first move.
- Have a to-do list. This will help you being focused.
- Be flexible.
- Visualize success and work towards it. Be prepared for the worst and have a plan B to support it.
- Stay connected – Socially. Make sometime for the ones you care about.
- And the most important one – Don’t compare yourself to others.